QuIP’s advisory board
The QuIP-Board is QuIP´s advisory body. The board discusses all relevant issues, as well as, developments and drafts recommendations for the shareholders. Board decisions are of a consulting nature for shareholders, as well as, the CEO. The members of the board offer outstanding expertise in quality assurance, especially in pathology. They are accredited experts in several tumour entities and have many years of experience in designing and performing proficiency tests.
The recommendations from the board are put into effect by the partners’ approval. The board consists of not more than eight voting members, complemented by non-voting members including the DGP’s chairperson, the president of the German Pathologists’ Association, the chairperson of the pathology sector committee to the German accreditation body (DAkkS), and the spokesperson of the Arbeitsgemeinschaft Onkologische Pathologie (AOP) within the German Cancer Society.
Typically convening twice every year, the QuIP Board will, among other things, appoint the lead panel and panel institutes.
- Prof. Dr. med. Dr. h.c. Manfred Dietel (Chairman)
- Prof. Dr. med. Hans-Ulrich Schildhaus (Pathology University of Essen)
- PD Dr. habil. Jörg-Olaf Habeck (Resident Pathologist Chemnitz)
- Prof. Dr. med. Hans-H. Kreipe (Pathology, Hannover Medical School)
- Prof. Dr. med. Markus J. Riemenschneider (Neuropathology, University Hospital Regensburg)
- Prof. Dr. med. Klaus Junker (Pathology Clinical Centre Bremen Mitte)
- Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Wolfgang Dietmaier (Pathology, University of Regensburg)
- Dr. med. Andreas Turzynski (Resident Pathologist Lübeck)
- Prof. Dr. med. Gustavo Baretton (Pathology, Dresden University Hospital)
- Prof. Dr. med. Karl-Friedrich Bürrig (Resident Pathologist Hildesheim)
- Prof. Dr. med. Christoph Röcken (AOP, Pathology, University Hospital Kiel)
- Prof. Dr. med. Arndt Hartmann (Representative of Pathology, German accreditation body (DAkkS), University Hospital Erlangen)